All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: P, Q
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:25 am 
Admin

YouTube username: CrystalSC
song titles starting with P or Q
Example:
Song by Artist (Linked) | Title | Vidder | Fandom | Summary

Parachute by Ingrid Michaelson | Never let me hit the ground | PsychoCynic | Captain America: The First Avenger | "Hand behind my neck, arm around my waist. Never let me hit the ground, you'll never let me crash." Steve and Bucky. There for each other, always. (B)romance vid.
Peacock by Katy Perry | Sam Winchester's Peacock | HollieC | Supernatural | Just a little fun video I made for a friend and thought I would share with everyone here.
Perfect Strangers by Marina and the Diamonds | A New Start | PsychoCynic | She’s not who he thinks she is; she doesn’t know him at all. She’s a fraud, but he’s credulous, and together they’re mending the pieces of their marriage (and falling in love along the way).
Pet by A Perfect Circle | Levee breaks | Ash48 | Supernatural | This is Sam's Hell.
Please, Christmas, Don't Be Late (Hula Hoop) by Alvin & the Chipmunks | Please, Christmas, Don't Be Late | PsychoCynic | Supernatural | The Winchesters (and Chipmunks) can't wait for the holidays. Pointless feel-good holiday vid.
Poison and Wine by The Civil Wars | Poison and Wine | BWQBProdz | TVD | a video about Katherine/Elijah centered around the episode 4x18.
Potomac Fever by Non Stop Music | House MD - Help Me | AlinaJensen | House | At the scene of a medical emergency, House tries to rescue a woman’s leg and life. He remembers how he almost lost his leg a few years back.
Power by Kanye West | Superheroes Theme Song | SLauveng | The Avengers | An action vid edited from various trailers and previews of the Avengers movie.
Pretty Girl by Sugarcult | Pretty Girl | RickiesGal | Vampire Diaries | Will Caroline survive her relationship with Damon?
Pull by Troels Abrahamsen | Pull | auntshoe | Supernatural | “I can never let you down when the only way is up.” It’s so easy to drown and never come back to the surface.
Push It by Salt N Pepa | Push It | starrylizard | Supernatural | Sam and Dean are rising, spoiled brat, 80’s rap singers making their first music video. Crack!
Quicksilver by The Cruxshadows | Sam the Series: Season Two Credits | NightshadeIsis | Supernatural | Sam The Series is a virtual series spinoff of Supernatural just after Season three.