PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am 
Admin

YouTube username: CrystalSC
vidders with usernames starting with L
Example:
Vidder
Title (Linked) | Date | Fandom | Summary

littleton_pace
Nothing Left To Lose | Sept. 2010 | Supernatural | Just a general shipper vid for Dean/Andie, all new manips

Loki
From The Deepest Of Red To The Lightest Of Gray | Sept. 2010 | Supernatural | "We swept out the ashes and went on our way from the deepest of red to the lightest of gray."
I Take Your Word | June 2010 | White Collar | "Of all the people in my life...You're the only person in my life I trust."
Upward Over The Mountain | Oct. 2010 | Supernatural | "So may the sunrise bring hope where it once was forgotten. Sons are like birds, flying upward over the mountain."
Voices On The Wind | Oct. 2010 | Supernatural | Redemption through choice.
We Can Move On | Aug. 2010 | Mr. Nobody (movie) | "And at our end we find ourselves no closer to heaven no closer to hell."
When Things Explode | June 2010 | Supernatural | "All is forgiven."

loud82
Beauty From Pain | Dec. 2010 | Supernatural | A look at the difficult times the brothers go through and the moments that help them push forward | Nov. 2010 Challenge Entry
Luminous Energy | Feb. 2011 | SPN/Smallville | Castiel wakes up in an abandoned building human and with no memory of how he got there. As the night goes on he begins to have flashes of the times he spent with Lois. Realizing what she means to him, he decides to reunite with her. Meanwhile, Lois is anxiously hoping to see Cas again | Feb. 2010 Challenge Entry
Secret Santa: For CrystalSC - Love Me | Jan. 2011 | Smallville | "Just say you'll love me for the rest of my life" | Dec. 2010 Challenge Entry
Supernatural - Reconcile | July 2011 | Supernatural | "I understand why he did what he did and I forgive him for what it did to us, I do. And I just… I love him." | July 2011 Challenge Entry
You're Everything | Aug. 2011 | Supernatural | A video about what Dean means to Sam.

lucaszd88
Ready to go..on | Aug. 2010 | LOST | it's a video that talks about the characters' afterlife.. their journey between death and paradise.. their preparation to go ..On!
Time of Your Life (cast tribute) | Oct. 2010 | Supernatural | A sort of tribute to this fantastic show!
We're marching on | Oct. 2010 | Supernatural | it's just a simple video about dean and sam who keep "marching on", despite everything they go through!